Spa-Francorchamps 26 & 27-03-2021
|26 Mar - 27 Mar||Spa-Francorchamps||GT-Sport GT-Race||Hidden||Hidden||107/110|
Curbstone will be your host at Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium), on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 March 2021. We rent the circuit, we organize the event, a guarantee for the best TRACK AND TEST DAY you can have!
- Track and Test Day hosted & organised by Curbstone Track Events
- Participating cars divided in 2 sessions based on speed and performance
- GT-Sport and GT-Race sessions from 9:00 to 18:00
- 107/110 dB limit
- Pirelli Motorsport Tyre service
- ETS Racing Fuels service
- Stand 21 race wear service
- Coaches available to book per day
- Picture service free of charge
- Time keeping service
- V.I.P. Hospitality Package (breakfast, open bar, lunch, champagne cocktail) all included
ATTENTION: the dates of these Test Days are provisional and might be subject to variations.
TO PRE-BOOK YOUR PLACE OR GET A PRICE QUOTATION, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AT:
Tel: +32 474 54 67 75
COVID-19 - CURBSTONE STATEMENT
We want to give our customers the opportunity to join our events in the best possible way and we will do our best to ensure they can. We will reserve the right to cancel your participation only in the case that the event and its organization are affected by extra security measures against Covid-19 implemented by the local authorities, including restrictions, bans, border closures, or similar. In this case, you’ll be contacted as soon as possible. If the event iscancelled, your booking fee will be fully refunded, or alternatively we can offer you other potential dates or venues. Please note that, under any circumstances, Curbstone will not be obliged to offer any additional reimbursement for any possible losses that are not related to the event booking fee.
|07:30||Welcome and Registration|
|08:20||Security Briefing - COMPULSORY !|
|09:00 - 12:00||GT-Sport & GT-Race sessions|
|12:00||Lunch / Circuit closed|
|13:00 - 18:00||GT-Sport & GT-Race sessions|
|17:30 - 18:30||Cocktail champagne|
|17:30 - 18:30||End of the Curbstone event
ATTENTION: the event programme might be subject to variations.
|12:00||13:00||LUNCH / TRACK CLOSED||01:00|
- Participants: avg. 40 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- Street legal GT and Sports cars with min. 300 BHP
- Slow race cars:
- with lap times slower than 2min50sec
- race proven weight-horsepower ratio
- Overtaking left or right, slower cars stay on ideal line
- No overtaking in the corners
- Participants: avg. 25 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- GT, LMP, Cup, Touring and prototype race cars faster than 2min45sec
- Clubsport cars running in race spec
- TEST sessions behaviour
- Overtaking rules: you are driving race cars...
LAP TIMES 4 SAFETY
Please note that in order to assure your safety on track, we monitor all lap times and will upgrade or downgrade in the right category if needed.
We trust all drivers, coaches and race teams to register the cars in the right category