|19 May||Spa-Francorchamps||GT-Sport GT-Race||Hidden||Hidden||107/110 dB(A)|
Curbstone will be your host at Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium), on Tuesday 19 May 2020. We rent the circuit, we organize the event, a guarantee for the best TRACK AND TEST DAY you can have!
- Track and Test Day hosted & organised by Curbstone Track Events
- Participating cars divided in 2 sessions based on speed and performance
- 107/110 dB (A) noise limit
- Pirelli Motorsport Tyre service
- ETS Racing Fuels service
- Stand 21 race wear service
- Coaches available to book per day
- Picture service free of charge
- Time keeping service
- V.I.P. Hospitality Package (breakfast, open bar, lunch, champagne cocktail) all included
COVID-19 - CURBSTONE STATEMENT
We want to give our customers the opportunity to join our events in the best possible way and we will do our best to ensure they can. We will reserve the right to cancel your participation only in the case that the event and its organization are affected by extra security measures against Covid-19 implemented by the local authorities, including restrictions, bans, border closures, or similar. In this case, you’ll be contacted as soon as possible. If the event iscancelled, your booking fee will be fully refunded, or alternatively we can offer you other potential dates or venues. Please note that, under any circumstances, Curbstone will not be obliged to offer any additional reimbursement for any possible losses that are not related to the event booking fee.
SECURITY AND HYGIENE MEASURES
At Curbstone, we believe it’s our responsibility to remain prepared and resilient. The upcoming Curbstone events will have additional precautionary measures to ensure the safety, well-being, and health of our teams and costumers.
IMPORTANT PRACTICAL INFORMATION
In order to guarantee a smooth reservation process, we warmly recommend our customers to enter their booking via our online platform MYCURBSTONE.
All participants must be registered in advance to access to the event as DRIVERS, GUESTS/PASSENGERS, or MECHANICS/STAFF. At the moment of the registration at site you will receive an identification bracelet that will allow you to access the track facilities.
QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!
Tel: +32 (0)2 287 09 85
|07:30||Welcome and registration|
|08:20||Security briefing - COMPULSORY !|
|09:00 - 12:00||GT-Sport and GT-Race sessions|
|12:00||Lunch / circuit closed|
|13:00 - 18:00||GT-Sport and GT-Race sessions|
|17:30 - 18:30||End of the Curbstone event|
|ENTRY FEE 2020|
|GT- SPORT car slot - incl. 1 driver / MEMBERS / 1 DAY||875,00 €|
|GT-SPORT car slot - incl. 1 driver / non-MEMBERS / 1 DAY||975,00 €|
|GT-RACE car slot - incl. 1 driver / MEMBERS / 1 DAY||1.075,00 €|
|GT-RACE car slot - incl. 1 driver / non-MEMBERS / 1 DAY||1.175,00 €|
|Extra driver (incl. breakfast, lunch, open bar, closing cocktail)||199,00 €|
|Guest/Passenger (incl. breakfast, lunch, open bar, closing cocktail)||99,00 €|
|Mechanic/ Engineer/Staff (incl. lunch, coffee and water)||45,00 €|
|Accredited photographer or video maker||45,00 €|
|Pit box||245,00 €|
|Coaching GT-SPORT /30 MINUTES||199,00 €|
|Coaching GT-SPORT / HALF DAY||500,00 €|
|Coaching GT-SPORT / FULL DAY||999,00 €|
|Coaching GT-RACE / HALF DAY||600,00 €|
|Coaching GT-RACE / FULL DAY||1.250,00 €|
|2020 FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP|
|Individual / Race driver||650,00 €|
|Race team||1.250,00 €|
|Motorsport brand/ Organiser||3.500,00 €|
All prices incl. VAT 0/5,5/6/20/21/23%
- Participants: avg. 40 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- Street legal GT and Sports cars with min. 300 BHP
- Slow race cars:
- with lap times slower than 2min50sec
- race proven weight-horsepower ratio
- Overtaking left or right, slower cars stay on ideal line
- No overtaking in the corners
- Participants: avg. 25 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- GT, LMP, Cup, Touring and prototype race cars faster than 2min45sec
- Clubsport cars running in race spec
- TEST sessions behaviour
- Overtaking rules: you are driving race cars...
LAP TIMES 4 SAFETY
Please note that in order to assure your safety on track, we monitor all lap times and will upgrade or downgrade in the right category if needed.
We trust all drivers, coaches and race teams to register the cars in the right category