ROADS OF DYLE - WATERLOO GT TOUR - 29-11-2020
|29 Nov||ROADS OF DYLE||GT-Sport||445,00 €||395,00 €||No dB Limit|
Curbstone invites you to the 2020 edition of the Curbstone GT TOUR: ROADS OF DYLE on Sunday 29 November 2020.
Be part of this great Sunday trip with your family or friends and explore the roads of the Belgian Walloon Brabant region with this 1-day roadbook rally. Meet up in Waterloo for breakfast before heading North for a roadbook rally along the roads surrounding the Dyle river. Drive around the Walloon Brabant region and stop for a “special stage” at the RACB track in Nivelles to test your driving skills. Head back to Waterloo to end the day with a Winter BBQ experience. What are you waiting for?
COVID-19 - CURBSTONE STATEMENT
We want to give our customers the opportunity to join our events in the best possible way and we will do our best to ensure they can. We will reserve the right to cancel your participation only in the case that the event and its organization are affected by extra security measures against Covid-19 implemented by the local authorities, including restrictions, bans, border closures, or similar. In this case, you’ll be contacted as soon as possible. If the event iscancelled, your booking fee will be fully refunded, or alternatively we can offer you other potential dates or venues. Please note that, under any circumstances, Curbstone will not be obliged to offer any additional reimbursement for any possible losses that are not related to the event booking fee.
SECURITY AND HYGIENE MEASURES
At Curbstone, we believe it’s our responsibility to remain prepared and resilient. The upcoming GT Tours will have additional precautionary measures to ensure the safety, well-being, and health of our teams and costumers.
QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!
Tel: +32 (0) 474 54 67 75
SUNDAY 29 NOVEMBER
- Meeting point and welcome breakfast in Waterloo (BE)
- Roadbook rally along the roads of the Dyle river over the Walloon Brabant region (BE)
- Special stage at the RACB track in Nivelles (BE)
- Lunch break at the RACB track in Nivelles (BE)
- Start of the tour over the Walloon Brabant region
- Return to the start point in Wateloo (BE)
- End of the GT Tour or optional winter BBQ dinner
ATTENTION: all activities will comply with security and hygiene measures against Covid-19
- 1 car + 1 driver / MEMBER:395 €
- 1 car + 1 driver / non-MEMBER: 445 €
- Guest / passenger: 150 €
- Included: roadbooks, restaurants and activities of main programme
- Optional: dinner at the end of the GT Tour including a winter BBQ experience
All prices include VAT.