Circuit Paul Ricard 22 & 23-09-2021
|22 Sep - 23 Sep||Circuit Paul Ricard||GT-Sport GT-Race||Full 1.449,00 €||Full 1.349,00 €||109/100 dB(A)|
Curbstone AZUR will be your host at Circuit Paul Ricard (France) on Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 September 2021. We rent the circuit, we organize the event, a guarantee for the best TRACK and TEST DAYS you can have!
- Track and Test Days hosted & organised by Curbstone AZUR
- 2 categories:
- GT-Sport (street legal cars) = 4h of Track Time
- GT-Race (race cars) = 4h of Track Time
- 109/100 dB limit
- Pirelli Motorsport Tyre service
- ETS Racing Fuels service
- Stand 21 race wear service
- Coaches available to book per day
- Picture service free of charge
- Time keeping service included
- V.I.P. Hospitality Package (breakfast, open bar, lunch, cocktail) all included
IMPORTANT PRACTICAL INFORMATION
In order to guarantee a smooth reservation process, we warmly recommend our customers to enter their booking via our online platform MYCURBSTONE.
All participants must be registered in advance to access to the event as DRIVERS, GUESTS/PASSENGERS, or MECHANICS/STAFF. At the moment of the registration at site you will receive an identification bracelet that will allow you to access the track facilities.
QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!
Tel: +33 6 58 78 12 31
COVID-19 - CURBSTONE STATEMENT
We want to give our customers the opportunity to join our events in the best possible way and we will do our best to ensure they can. We will reserve the right to cancel your participation only in the case that the event and its organization are affected by extra security measures against Covid-19 implemented by the local authorities, including restrictions, bans, border closures, or similar. In this case, you’ll be contacted as soon as possible. If the event iscancelled, your booking fee will be fully refunded, or alternatively we can offer you other potential dates or venues. Please note that, under any circumstances, Curbstone will not be obliged to offer any additional reimbursement for any possible losses that are not related to the event booking fee.
Welcome and Registration
Safety briefing - mandatory!
09:00 - 13:00
GT-Sport / GT-Race Sessions
Lunch / Track closed
14:00 - 18:00
GT-Sport / GT-Race Sessions
18:00 - 19:00
End of the Curbstone event
ATTENTION: the event programme might be subject to variations.
|ENTRY FEE||1 DAY||FULL EVENT|
|1 GT-SPORT car slot - incl. 1 driver / MEMBER||899,00 €||1.798,00 €|
|1 GT-SPORT car slot - incl. 1 driver / non-MEMBER||999,00 €||1.998,00 €|
|1 GT-RACE car slot - incl. 1 driver / MEMBER||1.349,00 €||2.698,00 €|
|1 GT-RACE car slot - incl. 1 driver / non-MEMBER||1.449,00 €||2.898,00 €|
|EXTRAS||1 DAY||FULL EVENT|
|Extra driver (incl. breakfast, lunch, open bar, closing cocktail)||199,00 €||398,00 €|
|Guest (incl. breakfast, lunch, open bar, closing cocktail)||99,00 €||198,00 €|
|Mechanic/ Engineer/Staff (incl. lunch and open bar "light")||45,00 €||90,00 €|
|Accredited photographer or video maker (incl. lunch and open bar "light")||45,00 €||90,00 €|
|Pit box - 1 car||380,00 €||760,00 €|
|Coaching 1 session GT-SPORT||199,00 €|
|Coaching 1/2 Day GT-SPORT||500,00 €|
|Coaching Full Day GT-SPORT||999,00 €|
|Coaching Full Day GT-RACE||1.250,00 €|
|2021 FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP|
|Individual / Race driver||650,00 €|
|Race team||1.250,00 €|
|Motorsport brand/ Organiser||3.500,00 €|
All prices incl. VAT 10 or 20%
|13:00:00||14:00:00||lunch / track closed|
- Participants: avg. 40 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- Street legal GT and Sports cars with min. 300 BHP
- Slow race cars:
- with lap times slower than 2min30sec
- race proven weight-horsepower ratio
- Overtaking left or right, slower cars stay on ideal line
- No overtaking in the corners
- Participants: avg. 25 cars (+ 5 Curbstone Members)
- GT, LMP, Cup, Touring and prototype race cars faster than 2min30sec
- Clubsport cars running in race spec
- TEST sessions behaviour
- Overtaking rules: you are driving race cars...
LAP TIMES 4 SAFETY
Please note that in order to assure your safety on track, we monitor all lap times and will upgrade or downgrade in the right category if needed.
We trust all drivers, coaches and race teams to register the cars in the right category.