Viaggio in Italia - 09 & 11-09
|09 Sep - 11 Sep||Imola / Mugello||Closed||no limit dB(A)|
Gentlemen racers, join us for a trip to the land of bellissimo.
Italians know it, we know it, and you know it too: a car is not just a car. It is a macchina – La Macchina . Beautiful on the outside, and even more beautiful on the inside. And just like an Italian donna, La Macchina seduces us time after time with her fiery temperament.
Driving, racing and living are pure emotion. As anyone who owns a supercar knows.
Experience three unforgettable days in La Bella Italia with your Machina
In Italy, beauty, passion and quality come together in every flavour and colour. Together with your Macchina, you are invited to savour these things in Italy’s loveliest regions: Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna. Sample the finest wines and local dishes, stay in top-class hotels, race the most beautiful circuits and come home with some wonderful memories.
Imola and Mugello are reserved for you
interested in passionate racing in beautiful settings? Welcome to Italia, home to the most inspiring supercars and some stunning circuits. During our Viaggio we race at the legendary Autodromo di Imola and the Autodromo del Mugello, owned by Ferrari. You can expect Ferrari quality and experience, including legendary corners such as the ‘Arrabiata’ and the ‘Casanova’. Attacco!
Experience three days of Italian beauty, passion and refinement.
All brands of racing cars are welcome on Viaggio in Italia.
You will enjoy the famous Curbstone V.I.P. Hospitality Package: open bar, catering, champagne and cocktails, free photographs, videos, etc.
Choose what you want to do during the three days:
- Participation in the two track events.
- Optional programme on Wednesday 10/9, with visit to Ferrari factory, Ferrari museum, Ferrari F1 division, etc.
- Hotel package + dinner programme.
- There are TEST and TRACK events, with GT-Sport sessions for street cars and GT-Race sessions for racing cars
- Curbstone offers a wide range of rental cars and qualified coaches for both sessions.
- Technical support and Pirelli Tyre Service on the spot at both circuits.
How do you get there?
We will be expecting you on the evening of Monday.
There are two possibilities for getting there:
- Drive your own car to Italy, as far as the hotel. From then on, Curbstone will take care of everything.
- Take the plane to the airport of your choice (Bologna, Parma, Pisa, Milan), then travel to the hotel by taxi or rental car. We will arrange the transportation of your car. There are several collection points, including Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Liège, Aachen and Luxembourg, but places are limited, so sign up soon.
|08/09/2014||Arrive in Bologna|
|09/09/2014||07:30||Depart for Imola individually or by organised bus|
|08:30||Track day at Autodromo Enzo y Dino Ferrari Imola|
|18:00||travel to Maranello / Modena hotel|
|19:00||visit Opera02 ‐ Fattoria Aceto Balsamico
individually or by organised bus
|20:00||group dinner at Opera02|
|10/09/2014||09:30||Depart for Maranello
individually or by organised bus
Scaglietti + Museo Ferrari Maranello
Ferrari Division with Classiche, Tailor Made and leather department + F1 Clients
|14:00||Continued program Ferrari|
|17:15||travel to Mugello|
|11/09/2014||08:00||Depart for Autodromo del Mugello
Track day at Autodromo del Mugello
|08:30||Track day at Autodromo del Mugello|
|18:00||Return to Hotel|
|12/09/2014||Check-out and return journey|
We have selected X hotels for you, close to the circuits and other places we will visit. Interested? Let us know soon at which hotel you wish to stay. Of course you are also free to book another hotel in the area yourself.
Monte del Re ****
Price range: €100 ‐ €140
Palazzo di Varignana *****
Price range: €130 ‐ €160
Hotel Castello ***
Price range: €60 ‐ €100
Hotel Olimpia ***
Price range: €60 ‐ €90
Maranello / Modena
Maranello Palace ****
Price range: €85 ‐ €150
Modena UNA Hotel ****
Price range: €100 ‐ €130
Maranello Maranello Village ****
Price range: €75 ‐ €110