Paul-Ricard - 17 & 18-05-2014
|17 Mai - 18 Mai||Paul-Ricard||Geschlossen||Geschlossen||115 dB|
Paul Ricard is an innovative track, ahead of its time, and was the first track with Blue Line™ concept, which combines design with safety. The Paul Ricard Circuit was the brainchild of the eccentric drinks magnate Paul Ricard. Acquired by Formula One promoter Bernie Ecclestone, in 1999, the track has since been rebuilt into a very advanced test track. It is now known as the Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track (Paul Ricard HTTT).
What can you expect?
- event by Curbstone Track Events in partnership
- half hour and 45 minute sessions (3 groups: GT, race cars, protoype cars) from 9:00 - 13:00 and from 14:00 - 18:00
- technical assistance free of charge
- picture and movie service free of charge
- open bar 9:00 - 18:00 free of charge
- lunch 13:00 - 14:00 free of charge
- champagne cocktail 18:00 - 18:45
7:30 welcome & registration
9:00 security briefing (compulsory)
9:00 - 13:00 driving sessions (half hour, 2 groups)
14:00 - 18:00 driving sessions (in groups)
18:00 - 18:45 champagne cocktail
- on street-legal tyres (ex. Porsche Carrera 2S, Ferrari F430,...)
- 6 sessions of each 30 minutes (3 hours driving time)
- max. 50 cars
- race cars on slick tyres (Porsche GT3 Cup, Ferrari Challenge,..), Porsche GT3, GT3RS, Ferrari 430 Scuderia ... on slicks or on semi-slicks
- 4 sessions of 45 minutes (3 hours driving time)
- max. 35 cars
You can travel to Le Castellet by car, train or plane. Curbstone will take care of the transport of your supercar. You can enjoy a relaxing journey, we take care of the rest. Contact us to book and arange the transport of your car to Le Castellet and back.